Jun 7, 2012

My 19th Birthday!

So i cant believe how long its been since i have been on my blog but oh well who really notices right? Well May has come and gone and i cant believe im 19 yrs old now!!! May 24th 1993 i was born a sweet adorable little baby haha and a twin to my best friend Bailey!! My birthday was an over all alright day.... because i had to work but Rebecca came to see us at work and brought us Balloons and that made me sooo happy! I love that girl :) The that night I got to spend the evening babysitting my Neice and Nephews they are just adorable! We had pizza and played Just Dance and let me tell you they can move haha Especially our little Mason!!! The weekend came and so it was time for some Birthday Shopping. So my mom and dad took me to Tempe Market Place to have lunch at Lucilles, my Favorite. The we just went shopping and my dad bought me some new dresses and they are so cute!! So i had a wonderful Birthday cant believe another year has gone!!


 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: