Feb 21, 2012

Wilsynn's 18th Birthday Wake up call :)

For my best friend Wilsynn's 18th Birthday me and bailey decided to pull a little prank on her haha. A little Birthday 7am wake up call! We recruited my dad and woke up at 6:30am and blew up about 150 balloons and hauled them in to my car!! Funny story actually as i was driving out of my drive way i go around the corner (imahine 150 balloons already crammed into my car you cant see anything haha) and the passenger side door wasnt closed all the way. So the door swings open and 20 balloons just flew out to the street!! hahaha It was hilarious so i jump out running in my uggs and pick them all up lol. Then it was off to Wilsynn's house and we had her mom leave her car open for us. So we piled them in and wrote all over the car! It was so fun haha and when she left to go to school she got herself a little Birthday Surprise!! We love you Willy Jeannnn!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: