Dec 27, 2011

Coloring & Christmas Cookies!

So I totally forgot about this fun little day I had with the kids! I babysat them at the house and the night before my Dad bought this really cool Space Ship Fort! You can color it and build it.... then Play in it!! How fun :) So we colored that then we decided to make some Christmas Cookies! They are so cute and they are getting so big. I love each one of their little personalities!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was quite the joke for me and the Twins with these poor Reindeer! haha everytime we would pick up the dough to put it on the pan that leg would break off! So we managed to get some cooked then when it was time to put in on the cooling rack.... all the heads fell off!! They had such a laugh about it haha!! (i think they thought, man our mom can make cookies better than Aunt Lexa) haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: